by Patsy Rowe
| Paperback with flaps
| 209 x 140 x 16 mm (Height x Width x Depth)
Do you want to polish your personal skills and be more successful at whatever you do? If you want to get to the top in the business world, you need to have an extra edge over the competition.
ABOUT THE BOOK
First impressions last and people will be impressed if you have great social skills to go with your business know-how. Business Etiquette provides the strategies to achieve success by demonstrating what to do, when to do it, and most importantly, how to do it.
What you ll discover in this book is:
- appropriate grooming for men and women
- How to manage your cyber CV and apply successfully for jobs online.
- The value and role of social media in job search today.
- Strategies to shine at the job interview plus techniques for successful Skype interviews.
- how to make effective introductions
- The key to being assertive: how to say no when you need to.
- How to turn small talk into big business: how to mix n mingle and increase your database.
- How to be a respected manager.
- How to deal with being dissatisfied or unhappy in your job.
- Today s gender etiquette when and if to stand, open a door, buy the drinks and pay for lunch and
- Wining, dining and winning whether as a host or as a guest.
- guidelines for using and interacting with social media and digital technology in the workplace and how to use these appropriately.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Patsy Rowe is a best-selling author of ten books. She conducts seminars and coaches internationally on Business Etiquette, as well as being a keynote speaker at over 100 corporate speaking engagements each year. She is also a popular columnist, book critic and makes regular appearances on radio and television.